Since its beginnings in 1994, C&S has placed a high level of importance on employee growth and career satisfaction. Our defining principles being: People First, Passion with Purpose, Performance Driven, and Earned Trust at the core of who we are.
As a C&S employee you’ll have an opportunity to utilise your skills across a broad range of industrial manufacturing clients, and become an integral part of a successful and well established team. From Dairy, Food and Beverage to chemical, horticultural, printing, logistics and more, C&S has a variety of positions that can fit your goals.
Industrial Maintenance Fitters/ Mechanical Engineers
Whether seeking a casual or full-time position, find your next opportunity with us today. Join Our Team
Most of our clients are situated throughout Sydney and surrounds, Western Sydney, the Central Coast and Hunter Region, with some occasional interstate projects.
Any applicant seeking to join our company must have:
- Experience in the dairy, food, beverage and manufacturing industries
- The ability to communicate effectively
- The ability to handle the pressures and protocols of the production environment
- A willingness to be both part of a team and work well independently
- Proven experience in Welding (Stick, Tig and Gas)
- Pneumatic Hydraulic certificate
- Good abilities in Mechanical fault finding
- Electrical connect/disconnect certification
- Good general fabrication skills
Candidates must also possess:
- Australian recognised trade certification
- Excellent Communication Skills
- A proactive, flexible and adaptable nature
- A flexible attitude to working hours
- A high level of ability to use personal initiative in your role
- Good attention to detail
- Positive Team Player attributes
- Candidates should be familiar with compliance standards of working in the food/beverage production environment.
Successful applicants will be provided the opportunity to develop and grow with the company, and become an integral part of a successful and positive team.